Laser array modules provide revolutionary new ways to deliver laser energy. Designed for digital printing, CtP, industrial, and defense applications.
Modules can be delivered with a range of wavelengths, powers, and print widths. Optical dot delivery up to 10cm from the head can be achieved with our custom bulk-optic systems. Where more compact systems are needed, beam imaging up to 9mm from the module can be achieved with ultra-compact micro-optic array technology.
Intense’s ultra-wide diode arrays are able to provide high quality coding and marking in a wide range of applications including produce labelling, packaging and pharmaceutical.
High Power Monolithic Arrays
- The yield benefits of QWI technology enable monolithic laser arrays up to about 0.5” in width
- Each laser is individually addressable and can be driven independently of the rest of the array
- Laser pitch (separation) can be as low as 20μm but is typically 125μm (203dpi)
Ultra High Power Monolithic Arrays
- Intense has developed a unique technology that allows monolithic arrays to be placed together to create much larger arrays
- Widths of several inches have been manufactured
- Laser pitch is continuous, even at the intersection of laser die – making it suitable for printing applications
Intense’s Diode Laser Technology Delivers Industry Leading Performance
- At the heart of the Intense marking system is a semiconductor laser array
- This consists of many individual lasers on the same piece of semiconductor
- More than one semiconductor array can be mounted side by side to create an even larger array
- Intense lasers use patented techniques to deliver both high performance and high reliability
- Intense laser arrays are extremely reliable and have been installed in production CTP and digital print systems for several years